euBion, the student organisation of the Department of Biotechnology and biochemical Engineering, Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering, is back in action. Since 2005, it has conducted several national conferences, bioinformatics workshops and seminars, aided by eminent scientists and pioneers in the field of biotechnology.
This year, again, we bring you a technical and cultural extravaganza "Nimantra" with the aim to bring together, the biotech student fraternity, providing a platform to nurture the young and innovative ideas in the field of biotechnology - the technology that transcends horizons.
April 18 th and 19th
- Paper and poster presentation on new & innovative topics
- Say no to coventialism…….a platform to express novel biotechnological strategies
- A grilling quiz to test your grey cells
- Translate your ideas into life..live & working models to exhibit ypur technical know-how
- Bring out the orator in you.A debatin session to be stern in your stance & express your views…
- Invited lectures by eminent personalities to enlighten your minds.
-"Dancing with the body is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another"
Quest for d best dancing genes……….
-If u hav a personality thatz worth flautin, then this is the perfect place to do it… winner walks away with the coveted Mr & Miss
- Win hearts with your mellifluous voice…….
Display ur singing skills to various genres of music……
- Go ADMAD…
Let your creativity flow.
Blend the business armour & the artistic finess for a product to fly off the shelves……
- LAN gaming
Time again to prove your METTLE,
Time again to flaunt CONTROL
Time again to “PLAY THE GAME!!"
- Bits and Pixels - Collage
- Pixetra - Photography contest
- Dumb Charades
- Fine Arts - Cartoon and pencil drawing
- Mock Press
- Just A Minute
- Essay Writing
- Short Story Writing