Production engineering Students Association (PESA) of SCT college of engineering presents
State Level Inter Collegiate Technical Fest
Inviting Papers for Tech n’Talk, the technical paper presentation competition:
If you think yours is the next big one that will transform technology, then Magna 08 provides the perfect platform for you to showcase it and let the world open up tomorrow with your thought. ‘Tech n’Talk’ the paper presentation contest at ‘Magna 08’, covers all disciplines of Engineering, categorized under four diffenrent streams –‘Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering’, ‘Mechanical engineering’, ‘Computer Science and Information Technology’, and ‘Biotechnology’. Students of all streams are invited to send your abstracts to email@example.com on or before 20th Match 2008.
date : 3rd and 4th April 2008
venue :SCT college of engineering,trivandrum
Paper Presentation Topics: -
Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering:-
• Optical Fiber Technology and Application
• Wireless Communication
• Radar and Satellite Communication Technology
• Information Theory and Coding Techniques
• DSP/Digital image processing/ Speech processing/ Multirate Signal Processing
• Antenna Design and Modeling Engineering
• Artificial Intelligence/ Neutral Networks
• VLSI Technology
Department of Mechanical Engineering
• Advances in Thermal Power Engineering
• Non Conventional Energy Sources
• Recent Trends in Automobile Engineering
• Advances in Modeling and Simulation
• CAD/CAM and Robotics
• Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Tooling
• Noise, Vibration and Condition Monitoring
• TQP/TPM and Optimization Techniques
• Automation of Manufacturing Processes
• Environmental Engineering, an up coming Mechanical Trends
• CFD Technology in Automotive Applications
• Heat Transfer Enhancement Techniques
• Mechatronic Systems
• Advances in Gear Design
Department of Computer Science
• Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
• Mobile/wireless Network
• Data Mining and Warehousing
• Decision Making System
• System Security
• Image processing
• Human Machine Information System
• Modeling and Simulation
• Software Engineering
Department of Bio Technology
• Fermentation Technology
• Bio Films
• Tissue Engineering
• Drug Designing
• A maximum of two participants per team is allowed.
• The participants will have to give their presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Each team will be allowed ten minutes for presentation followed by five minutes of Question and Answer session.
• Selected teams should bring soft copy and hard copy of the report at the time of presentation
• Innovative and relevant topics related to science and technology are encouraged.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
VDJ GAURAV @ SCT COLLEGE FEST NIRVAAN 08 [TRIVANDRUM]
Come March and the city will rock to the tunes of Nirvaan ’08 the annual techno-cultural extravaganza of the Electronics Department, SCT.
Taking up from where we left off, Nirvaan promises to be a treat for all your five senses. Owing to the tremendous success of Nirvaan ’07, we have tried to bring in many new entities and innovations this time. Nirvaan has something for everyone. For all those dudes and babes we have scores of cultural events… many of them with a lot of, twists turns and surprises. And for all those techno ‘brats’ out there, we have some very serious stuff for you.
And finally, just when you thought you’d seen it all, we have a star nite to sign things off.
So tell your folks, tell your friends and be a part of the biggest techno-cultural extravaganza the city will witness.